1. Do you offer same day delivery in Perth?
Parker & Co. offers same day delivery for addresses located in the Perth CBD.
2. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
Parker & Co. welcomes you to browse our online boutique without registering. However, you will be required to register with us or sign in as a guest user prior to purchasing any merchandise via our website.
3. What payment methods does Parker & Co. accept?
Payment for purchases via our online boutique can be made via MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, Paypal, American Express and Direct Deposit. Orders paid by credit card, Paypal and direct deposit will be processed and shipped once your payment has cleared. This can take from 1 to 10 working days depending on your banking institution and destination.
4. Which countries do Parker & Co. ship to?
Parker & Co. ships worldwide.
5. Does Parker & Co. offer corporate gifting?
Parker & Co.'s in house stylists can assist with selecting products or organising personalised gift cards or incentives for your organisation. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 08 9321 8200 during business hours.
6. Are the products Parker & Co. sell authentic?
As an authorised distributor for all the designers featured on this website, we guarantee every item sold is 100% authentic.
7. Do you offer an alterations service?
Parker & Co. offers an alterations service. For further information, please email email@example.com.
8. Can I make a direct deposit payment?
Direct deposit payments are accepted and account details are as follows: ACCOUNT NAME: PARKER & CO. BSB: 036 000 ACCOUNT NO: 990168. Please ensure your payment reference includes your SURNAME and ORDER NUMBER.